A session of Yoga at over 3,000 meters, a unique experience reserved for the few!
You can depart from Malga Ciapela from 1,450 to 3,265mt with the cable car, do the practice at the top and then enjoy a free breakfast at the Serauta restaurant, with a breathtaking view!
You can also visit the Museum of the Great War, the highest museum in Europe! (the ticket is included in the price).
The event is organized in collaboration with Impianti Marmolada Move to the Top.
- on line pre-registration is required - the fee can be paid in the morning at the meeting point or at the Info Point at Piani di Pezzè (days and times indicated below)
- 7:30 meeting in Malga Ciapela at the Skipass Office at the base of the cable car - Via Malga Ciapela 48, Rocca Pietore (BL)
- 7:45 depart with the cable car
- 8:00 Vinyasa Yoga lesson with Barbara Conte (duration 1h)
- 9:00 breakfast on the Panoramic Terrace of Punta Rocca For those who want, free visit to the Museum of the Great War
- 11:00 am (or indipendently at other times) return
We are waiting for you to share the awakening in this unique location, immersed between dolomite rock and glacier, in a terrace at more than 3000 meters. suspended between earth and sky, we will greet the new day starting with the sun salutation sequence, continuing with a practice of Vinyasa yoga dedicated to climbing, which will develop with an asana sequence for balance and upper limbs workout, and final relaxation.
It will be a fluid journey aimed at listening within oneself and connecting with the environment, towards centering, increasing inner joy and connecting with the elements of nature.
The class is open to everyone, beginenrs and advanced. The asanas will be proposed in multilevel, so each one can practice according to their capacity. It is recommended to wear layers (with warm socks and jumper) given the early morning temperatures.
Minimum number of participants: 10
This activity is not part of the Yoga & Balance Meeting Packages
For those interested only at the cable car return ticket, the cost for the Adventure Outdoor Fest participants is € 24 (instead of € 30), but the voucher must be collected in advance at the Info Point at Piani di Pezzè (Alleghe) - days and times indicated below
Piani di Pezzè, Alleghe (BL)
from 25 to 28 July from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm