Only until 15 July, purchase of promotional packages of 1, 2 or 3 days to participate in all the activities of the Yoga & Balance Meeting: CLICK HERE
The forest bathing is inspired by the Japanese practice (Shinrin Yoku) of diving in the woods. This discipline teaches how to benefit from simple activities such as walking in the woods and breathing in the essences of trees and plants which can be either invigorating or relaxing.
The lesson developes in various phases:
1. Creation of the Circle (= participants) . Personal introduction and intro to the experience in openess and acceptance
2. Connection with the place. Some hints of Ecology of the Forest
3. Body activation, listening, 6 senses and sensations.
4. Walking meditation. Listening to ourself and to what surrounds us. Focus: developing self-confidence and self-intuition.
5. Connecting with a natural element. Listening practice, connection, reflection into the element. Individual greeting ritual.
6. Sit-spot. Contact technique with trees.
7. Arborea. Entering the Breath of the Trees. Tree Yoga.
8. Sharing experiences. Group greeting ritual.
It is important that the practices are experienced in total silence, slowly and in full listening.
Far from any electronic device. For those who feels like it, we will practice everything in Earthing (bare feet, immersed in total contact with Nature - natural foot reflexology)
Piani di Pezzè, Alleghe (BL)
from 25 to 28 July from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm